Tuesday, July 31, 2007

End of summer...

Not much has been going on since we got back from Gulf Shores. Leah has been working during the week, so I've gotten to hang out with John Parker a lot. I had to go to school last Wednesday and Thursday to look at our new curriculum, and I'm already stressed out! So now I'm a little sad that this is the last week of summer. It seems to have flown by! Of course, it doesn't help that this is also the last day of my twenties. That was really weird to think about this morning! Tomorrow I'll be 30!!! Yikes... I keep thinking that I haven't really done everything that I expected to have done by 30. Oh, well, at least I have read the whole Harry Potter series...haha! Here are some pictures of John Parker. I'm sure I'll have some new ones of Anderson tomorrow. I'm babysitting for her tonight, so I'm hoping to get some cute ones. We have to work on getting some good ones of them together soon!

I LOVE my fingers!


What? Do I have something on my face?


AHA!! I found the thumb!


This was from the morning that I kept both of them. It reminded me of working in the baby room at Colonial Heights Daycare...except there I had 5 at at time! (of course, I WAS a bit younger then!)

2 comments:

Will and Carley said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

lauren said...

thanks carley! Congrats on passing boards! I know you're relieved. I hope you're enjoying your job and the "real world".