Thursday, July 5, 2007

Anderson's photo shoot

One of the most fun parts of this week is watching Anderson really become aware of what's going on! She is really funny and smiles when you talk to her (mostly in the mornings!) and watches everybody walk around. Rebecca said that she heard me laugh from one end of the condo to the other and grinned...that might be a coincidence, though! I've loved spending so much time with her, but I do miss John Parker. He got to eat his first baby food today, and I'm so sad that I missed it! I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to catch up next week, though!



2 comments:

Leah and JP said...

She is growing up so fast!! I love her dimples!! She is gonna be a character...she has no choice with the genes she got!!

The Segrest Family said...

pretty girl!!!!!!