Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long day...

I am officially worn out! We were crazy busy at Smitten today...not that I'm complaining! We are SO blessed to have great customers, and we are being discovered by new people every day. A good bit of our traffic for the past few days has been due to Barnes and Noble selling out of Elf on the Shelf. They have been sending moms, grandmas, and even dads to Smitten for the cute little guy! We only have a few left, so if you haven't gotten one this year, come see us SOON!!

Tomorrow we are heading to Camden Elementary for our 4th annual "Christmas at Camden" project. I am so excited to see everybody, and I'm hoping that the kids will be surprised. Maybe since I'm not there anymore and they have a new principal, they've assumed it's not happening again this year...maybe. I'll post pictures (but it'll have to be from somewhere other than the barn, because I'm not patient enough to deal with the DSL!).

I'm off to take a long, hot bubble bath with the 3rd book in the Twilight series. By the way, I'm in love with a fictional vampire...*sigh*...be worried! And seeing the movie did not help matters-he's HOT!!! Is it crazy that I want to go see it again? Anybody want to go? :)

1 comment:

T!ff@ny said...

Glad you are reading these. My 10 year old (will be 11 in April) mentioned to her grandparents she wanted to read Twilight. They asked me (several times) if she could read it but I don't know what to tell them. Yes? Or should I say she needs to be older??

(This stems from seeing her older - 14 year old - cousin read this book.)