Sunday, May 27, 2007

Waiting on Anderson

Well, I'm finished with school, so now we're just waiting on Anderson to get here! Rebecca woke up at 4am feeling some contractions, and they finally went to the hospital around 5 this afternoon. We all thought this might be it, but apparently Anderson is going to be as stubborn as her mother! Rebecca said that these must be Braxton Hicks because she hasn't dilated any more. It looks like they might be coming home in a little bit, but we know that at least she'll be here by Tuesday when she's scheduled to be induced. Be prepared for LOTS of pictures of the little one!!! As a matter of fact, when I first heard that she was having contractions, my first thought was "Oh, no!! I have to go get a new memory card for my camera...and some water, and some snacks, and a new book..." Yes, I should have done this weeks ago (my present card is full of John Parker), but this is the queen of procrastinators...

No comments: