Thursday, January 22, 2009

Taylor Elizabeth Ueltschey

Taylor was born this morning at 10:50. She weighs 6lb 14oz and is 19 1/2 in long. I think she looks just like Anderson-even the head full of black hair! It was so much faster than when Anderson was born. I went over to Michael and Rebecca's last night around midnight and stayed with Anderson. Around 7:30 this morning Michael called and said that Rebecca was 3-4 cm dilated, so Anderson and I took our time having breakfast, watching Sesame Street, getting dressed. He called back around 9 and said she was already 7 cm, so we were flying around to get everything together. By the time we got here, she was at 8, and next thing we knew, Michael came and said she was ready to push. Rebecca is feeling good (already had Wendy's for lunch). Anderson didn't know quite what to think, but Sitty took her home with her for some fun time. I'm sure Rebecca will be blogging soon. I only uploaded pictures from my phone so far, so these are not the best quality. Don't worry...I'm sure we will have PLENTY of pictures up in the next few days.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is precious. Aunt Bethany and Uncle Preston bound to get the fever after a niece and nephew born within a month of each other. Aunt Lauren try not to spoil her too much!!!!

Jeremy and Christy said...

How sweet! Wendy's for lunch, huh? Oh the advantages of not having a C-section! I would have given my arm for something other than juice, yogurt and chicken broth.

The Segrest Family said...

AWWWWWWWWW i love the picture of anderson looking at her through the window!

and i have to agree, im jealous of wendy's for lunch. i felt like i was starving for the first two days with BOTH of my c-sections!