Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ok, so this time it's been MONTHS...

but things have been a little crazy! We opened the store in August, so it was kind of weird not going back to school like I have for the past 9 years. I think it's going to be even stranger not getting off in June and July, but I'll be ok! :) I have been crazy busy monogramming ALL kinds of stuff, but haven't taken the time to take pictures of any of it. Maybe I'll be better about doing that after Christmas! I am obsessed with finding cute new fonts and graphics, and I love to applique with cute fabrics.

I moved back to the barn in October, so I'm just about settled (except for my MILLIONS of books that are still boxed up!). Hopefully when things slow down in January I can get my "library" organized. Let me know if you need a book...maybe I'll even make my own little cards...no, just kidding! I love being back at the barn. I have the best view from the deck, and some days I rush home just to enjoy the sunset. It just feels like home to me and is the perfect size for one person. I don't know how Rebecca, Michael, and Anderson lasted here as long as they did! It's a good thing that they found a great house before baby 2 comes...which will be soon! I can't wait to meet the little one! (I still think that it's another girl, but I could be totally wrong!)

Anderson definitely has me wrapped around her little finger! She know that her "YaYa" would do anything for her (and always will)! Anytime she sees my phone she says "Dora" over and over until I turn Dora for her to watch. She loves the one with the ABCs and sings along with Dora and Boots repeatedly.

Well, I have several things to monogram, and I was going to leave some pics of Anderson but this slow DSL won't let me upload them right now. I'll have to try later...

1 comment:

thehassells said...

hey lauren! way to update the blog!